2022 SCHEDULE - HORSE SHOW STADIUM & WARM-UP ARENAS
Multi Breed Oregon State Fair Horse Show Starts Sunday, August 28th and runs through Monday, September 5th showcasing many breeds of horses over the course of 9 days. Multiple performances each day of various breeds starting at 9:00 a.m. with special performances each afternoon and evening showcasing the majestic Draft Horse.
* Full Show Schedule to be posted soon.
Oregon Pony of Americas
- Sunday, August 28th thru Monday, August 29th.
- Miniature Horses will begin showing on Tuesday, August 30th
- There will be periodic exhibitions and demonstrations with Miniature Horses throughout the Horse Show.
- Draft Horses will be on exhibit from Saturday, August 27th and will have performances at 1:00 PM and each evening at 7:00 PM, starting Sunday, August 28th.
Mustangs, Burros and Mules
- Wednesday, August 31st thru Thursday, September 1st.
Morgan, Peruvian, Paso Fino, Tennessee Walking Horses, Saddlebred Horses, Gypsy Horses and Drum Horses
- Friday, September 2nd thru Sunday, September4th
Drill Team Competition
- Saturday, September 3rd and Sunday, September 4th.
Special Salute to Veterans & 1st Responders, TWH Flag presentation, Drill Team maneuvers, Draft Horse six-up presentation
- Monday, September 5th
Draft Horse Pull Competition
- Monday, September 5th.
Stalls/Stabling: Stalls must be reserved in advance with a payment to cover the stall fees.
Books and Entry forms will be available on-line at the OSF web site later this year. Contact for more information or a mailed Premium Book:
Ron Hood, Horse Show Manager
280 Mansfield Rd
Hollister, Ca 95023
831-524-5248 [email protected]
Thanks to all those that participated in the Open Horse Show in 2021! For complete class results, please connect with the following link at HorseShowsOnLine: Class Results- HorseShowsOnline
The 2021 Horse Show Photographer was Ron Christian. He can be reached at:
Ron Christian Photography
503 985 6867