EMERGENCY WILDFIRE UPDATE
Currently the Oregon State Fair and Exposition Center is serving as an evacuation center for those escaping area fires.
We are also accepting and housing animals while space is available. Please enter through Lana Avenue gates off of Silverton Road and proceed to the Livestock area.
If you need assistance with food, hygiene products, clothes, diapers, etc., please visit 1705 Silverton Rd. NE. There is a warehouse set up for you to “shop.” United Way will be open from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
Red Cross is here at 2330 17th St. NE Salem, OR 97305 to help serve meals and assist with your current shelter needs. A resource center has also been set up to apply for benefits and documents you may have lost.
Evacuation orders and updates can be found on the Marion County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
- United Way Volunteer Sign Up
- Marion County Fairground Volunteering
- Arches Showers @ Oregon State Fairgrounds
- Gate Attendants Family Resource Center @ Oregon State Fairgrounds - General Volunteers, no livestock or horse experience needed. MUST be adults. These will be standing positions.
- Horse Area Family Resource Center @ Oregon State Fairgrounds - MUST have horse experience. Some of these positions are adults only, but the stall cleaning and feeding can be done by older youth.
- Livestock Area Family Resource Center @ Oregon State Fairgrounds - MUST have livestock experience. Some of these positions need to be filled by adults but cleaning, watering, and feeding can be done by older youth.
- Small Animal Area Family Resource Center @ Oregon State Fairgrounds - MUST have small animal experience.
The current schedule signup for animals is through September 21, but could extend longer if the need arises.
We thank all that have stepped up to help and support our community during this time of need. Please stay safe!
The Oregon State Fair Returns in 2021
August 27-September 6, 2021
The All Oregon E-Fair is over, but you can still watch sneak peeks of the
amazing entertainment we have lined up for 2021, and see all the fun photos
your fellow Oregonians submitted. Thanks again to our many partners, vendors,
and most of all, you! We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to the
Oregon State Fair, August 27-September 6, 2021.
2021 Oregon State Fair
9 Awesome Concerts
Our limited time presale has ended. If you want to be the first to know your next chance
to buy tickets for the 2021 Columbia Bank Concert Series at the Oregon State Fair,
sign up for our e-mail newsletter and we’ll e-mail you when the time is right!
Friday, August 27
One of the most important bands in music since the dawn of Rock and Roll.
Saturday, August 28
The band’s unique voice will be on stage loud and clear in the L.B. Day Amphitheater.
Monday, August 30
You'll fall Head Over Boots for the guy who makes a Pardi everywhere he goes.
Tuesday, August 31
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
Their rock and roll love affair has thrilled music fans for more than 30 years.
Wednesday, September 1
Powerful and poignant songs focused on enlightenment and redemption.
Thursday, September 2
We've got a Good Feeling that the Wild Ones will go with the Flo at this show.
Friday, September 3
Granger Smith ft. Earl Dibbles Jr.
These two are what happens When The Good Guys Win.
Saturday, September 4
The jukebox heroes of a new generation will Shine like the summer sun.
Monday, September 6
Ezra Ray Hart
Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray, Kevin Griffin of Better Than Ezra, Emerson Hart of Tonic
Official tickets to Oregon State Fair concerts are not currently for sale. When they go on sale, they are ONLY available via the Fair’s website at www.oregonstatefair.org. Beware of all unauthorized online ticketing websites attempting to sell bogus tickets that cannot be honored by the Oregon State Fair.