About the Oregon State Fair
- ADMISSION, DATES, HOURS
Tickets, dates, and hours for the Oregon State Fair. More
How to get to the Oregon State Fairgrounds. More
We’re eager to hear from you. More
Current camping information for the general public and for fair exhibitors.
- COMPANY PICNICS
The Oregon State Fair is an awesome place for your company picnic. More
- WHEELCHAIRS FOR RENT
- Manual Wheelchairs are $5 per hour, not to exceed $25 per day.
- Electric Scooters are $12 per hour, not to exceed $60 per day.
- No reservations can be taken
- Wheelchairs for rent in two locations: near the Pink Gate, and near the Yellow Gate/Yellow Lot.
- OREGON STATE EXPO CENTER
The Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem is unique among this state’s event locations. We’re talking 185 acres of venue excellence. More
- OREGON STATE FAIR COUNCIL
The mission of the Oregon State Fair & Exposition Center is to provide a reason and a place for all people to gather, connect, learn, embrace excellence in all forms and celebrate the achievements of Oregonians. More