In this August 25 contest, the toppings are the thing.
The Top Your Hot Dog Contest celebrates the many amazing ways there are to doll up your classic hot dog in a bun.
For purposes of this contest presented by Barhyte Specialty Foods, all hot dogs and buns are provided courtesy of Roxy Dogs. This means you are entering only your toppings.
Qualified entrants will receive six Saucy Mama or Suzie’s Mustards products (including olives) for use in the entry recipe.
Here are the rules:
- Entry is limited to the first 10 entries deemed to be qualified.
- Entrant must be age 10 or older.
- Entrant must be an Oregon resident.
- Online registration form is due by August 4th in order to be eligible to receive products from Saucy Mama and Suzie’s Mustards.
- Entry recipe must use at least one product from Saucy Mama or Suzie’s Mustards.
- The recipe is due on August 18th.
- Bring your physical entry to Columbia Hall at 1:15pm on Friday, August 25.
The ten entrants will receive a complimentary admission to the 2017 Oregon State Fair for one person, along with a parking pass. The celebrity judge for this fun-filled competition is Curtis Fisher, owner of Roxy Dawgs. The judging begins at 1:30 on August 25, with the awards presentation following immediately thereafter.
Entry recipes become the property of the Oregon State Fair, and may be edited, adapted, copyrighted, published and used for publicity, promotion and advertising at the discretion of the Oregon State Fair without compensation to the contestant.