As a State Fair exhibitor or contractor or concessionaire, camping on the grounds just makes sense.
Important facts about the 2018 exhibitor camping reservation process.
Here are a few key facts you should keep in mind as you develop your plans to be at this year’s Fair:
- All reservations for RV camping (with hook-ups) and tent/dry RV camping must be made online. ONLINE CAMPING RESERVATIONS
- We have 36 additional RV sites that became available last year just east of the outside warm-up area—called Section H.
- Section D tent/dry RV camping is for exhibitors, concessionaires, and contractors only.
- Full hook-up, 12-day RV reservations can be made online starting June 25, 2018.
- Four-night RV reservations (water and/or electric) can be made online starting July 9, 2018.
- Single day and dry camp reservations can be made online starting July 23, 2018.
- A complete summary of reservation scheduling and fees is contained in the download below.
- Precise specifications for all sites are detailed in the download below.
- Sunrise Reservations will issue you a confirmation when you make your reservation. Be sure to bring it with you when arrive at the fair.
- Awnings are not allowed, but some slide-outs may work, as described in this download .
- For information regarding cancellations or early move-outs, please see this download .
- If you have questions regarding camping please contact us at: [email protected]