The 2018 Oregon State Fair is where fun shines.
August 24 through September 3
Pre-Sale admission tickets are on sale now through August 23.
Here’s your chance to save 25% on adult admission tickets to the 2018 Oregon State Fair. Normally $8 at the gate, the Fair’s advance, discount adult admission is just $6. Plus, you save $1 on child admission tickets during this pre-sale.
*During the Fair ticket sales at admission gates ends one hour before the closing.
Pre-sale carnival ride wristbands are on sale now through August 23.
Carnival ride wristbands cost $50 during the Fair. But during our pre-sale event you can purchase a day of crazy carnival fun for just $37.50. Each wristband is good for any one day (until 10:00 pm) of unlimited rides. Plus, three games and a medium drink.
- Friday, Aug. 24: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, Aug. 25: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday, Aug. 26: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday, Aug. 27 thru Thursday, Aug. 30: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Friday, Aug. 31: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, Sept. 1: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday, Sept. 2: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Labor Day, Sept. 3: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Carnival rides start operating at 11:00 am daily during the Fair.
Year-round Office Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed for lunch, 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm
- (Coming this summer)
Map & Driving Directions
- $5 cash only
Wheelchairs for rent.
- Details to come