Daily During the Fair at Cascade Hall
The Oregon State Fair is proud to partner with Salem Health to offer fairgoers ages 12 and up the chance to get their COVID-19 vaccine while attending the Oregon State Fair, Friday August 27-Monday September 6.
If you get a COVID-19 vaccination at the Fair, you'll get a ticket to return to the Oregon State Fair, to use again in 2021 or save for 2022! All three vaccines - Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson - will be available, and medical interpreters will be on site to assist. Find helpful personnel from Salem Health ready to answer your questions in Cascade Hall from 12:00pm-8:00pm on Weekdays, and from 10:00am-6:00pm Weekends.
Cascade Hall is almost in the exact middle of our Fairgrounds Map - you'll find the vaccine clinic next to the Brickhouse Lounge.
Want to get your COVID-19 vaccination before the Oregon State Fair?
The Oregon State Fair encourages all fairgoers who have not yet received a vaccination to do so in advance of the fair. You can click here for Salem-area vaccination opportunities, or click here to find a vaccine clinic in Oregon near you.
- Please stay home from the Oregon State Fair if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
Why get vaccinated now?
- Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is easier than ever.
- It’s FREE.
- Everyone over 12 is eligible.
- No appointment required.
- No insurance required.
- No ID required.
- All are welcome regardless of immigration status. Your information will not be shared.
- Accessibility and accommodations are available for those with disabilities.
- Protecting yourself and your community is the right thing to do.