The Garden Stage is brought to you by the Willamette Valley Art Center Gallery.
The epicenter of easy-listening entertainment in the heart of Artisans Village.
The Green Acres Landscape Plaza is home this year to Artisans Village, featuring the Garden Stage. That’s where you’ll find live, easy-listening performers every day of the fair from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm with a few breaks between performers.
As for Artisans Village itself, there’s plenty to see and experience. For example, you can do raku painting and pottery firing for $5 and up, working with the artful folks at the Willamette Valley Art Center Gallery. Pottery can be complete in two hours.
Here’s a summary of the other fascinating booth attractions in Artisans Village:
- Soy candles, melts, Badu Balms incense, lip balm
- Portrait artist – live portraits in 15 minutes
- Wood artisan (laser) and handmade soap
- Wood carvers
- Lavender Lady – lavender for body and soul
- Handmade leather products
- Lady J arts – handmade jewelry
- Herbal Gerbal – organic pain relief, skin care and 1st Aid products
- Nature Photographer – useable items, prints, coasters, pendants, earrings, clocks
- Plasma and laser metal art for the garden
- Confections, teas, candy – locally sourced and natural ingredients
- Jewelry – minimal, elegant and hand crafted
- Pottery with demonstrations
- Jewelry – hand created chain and cast silver