Raise a glass to Oregon's wines.
Celebrate Oregon Harvest, August 27
Enjoy the fruits of Oregon’s finest wineries at Oregon’s largest wine-tasting event at 5pm Friday August 27, 2021 at the Oregon State Fair! We’re proud to partner with the wineries who make Oregon’s wine industry so fruitful for night of wine and fun in the Green Acres Landscape Plaza Garden on opening night of the Fair.
A portion of proceeds benefit the Oregon State Fair Foundation, who support the fairgrounds to preserve this great Oregon event and gathering space for future generations! This event is 21+.
What does your ticket get you?
- 9 Willamette Valley wineries sharing select vintages in fabulous Oregon State Fair’s Green Acres Landscape Plaza Garden
- Appetizers featuring Oregon-grown beef, pork, seafood and vegetables prepared by Chef Andrew Garrett, founder of NW Elixirs.
- A 30-minute performance Paul Bunyan Lumber Jack Show
- Wine Competition Awards
- Ceremony honoring and memorializing those who were injured, killed or lost homes in the 2020 Santiam Fires, as well as the first responders
- Music and dancing by Five Guys Named Moe.
Tickets are $50 online and at the gate. Oregon State Fair admission on August 27th is included with each purchased ticket. See the incredible Oregon wineries joining us for this event!