Stables far and wide send their finest animals to the
The event starts August 30th and runs through Sept. 4th.
Many breeds will be showcased over six days.
Multiple performances featuring various breeds will span each day in the Fair’s historic Horse Stadium, always kicking off at 9:00 am. Majestic, crowd-pleasing draft horses will perform each evening at 7:00 pm.
Here’s Our Preliminary Show Schedule:
(The full show schedule will be posted on this page soon.)
- Drill Team Competition: Sept. 3rd & 4th at 4:00 pm each day
- Miniature Horses: First performance is August 30th at 9:00 am, with periodic exhibitions and demonstrations throughout the Horse Show
- Draft Horses: On exhibit in their stables starting August 26th, with 7:00 pm performances Sunday and Monday evenings during the 4-H Horse Show. Multiple performances happen each day beginning August 30th. Also, there will be periodic demonstrations as time permits.
- Mustangs & Wild Burros: August 31st and September 1st.
- Tennessee Walking Horses, Saddlebred Horses, Gypsy Horses & Drum Horses: September 2nd through 4th.
Stalls and stables must be reserved in advance with payment to cover the stall fees.
About Premium Books:
Premium books and entry forms will be available on this web page soon. Or you can request them to be mailed—and get additional information—by contacting the show manager:
Ron Hood, Horse Show Manager
280 Mansfield Rd.
Hollister, CA 95023