Stables far and wide send their finest animals to the
Stables far and wide send their finest animals to the 2016 State Fair Horse Show. The event starts August 30th and runs through Sept. 4th.
Many breeds will be showcased over six days.
SHOW PHOTOGRAPHER RON CHRISTIAN, RONC@EUROPA.COM, 503-985-6867, ronchristianphotography.zenfolio.com
Multiple performances featuring various breeds will span each day in the Fair’s historic Horse Stadium, always kicking off at 9:00 am. Majestic, crowd-pleasing draft horses will perform each evening at 7:00 pm.
Here’s Our Show Schedule
Download the 2016 OSF Horse Show Schedule
- Drill Team Competition: Sept. 3rd & 4th at 4:00 pm each day — Drill Team Handbook Results
- Miniature Horses: Exhibitions and Demonstrations throughout horse show. Competition starts on Tuesday, August 30th. — Miniature Horses Handbook Results
- Open Pony / Pinto Miniature Horses: September 1st thru September 2nd — Open Pony / Pinto Mini Handbook Results
- Draft Horses: On exhibit in their stables starting August 26th, with 7:00 pm performances Sunday and Monday evenings during the 4-H Horse Show. Multiple performances happen each day beginning August 30th. Also, there will be periodic demonstrations as time permits. — Draft Horses Handbook Results
- Draft Horse Pulling Contest: Back by popular demand – Draft Pulling contest will be held Sunday Evening, September 4th. — Draft Horse Pull Handbook Results
- Mustangs & Wild Burros: August 31st and September 1st. Hosting the 3rd Annual Great Burro Turnaround. — Mustangs & Wild Burros Handbook Results
- Tennessee Walking Horses: September 2nd thru September 4th — TWH and OGB Handbook Results
- OGB – Open Gaited Breed Horses: September 2nd thru September 4th — OGB Handbook Results
- Saddlebred Horses: September 2nd thru September 4th — Saddlebred Handbook Results
- Gypsy Horses & Drum Horses: September 2nd through 4th — Gypsy Horses & Drum Horses Handbook Results
Stalls must be reserved in advance to cover the stall fees if not included with horse entry form. — Horse Stalls Reservation Form
USEF Entry Form
Non-USEF Entry Form
For Miniature Horses, Draft Horses, Gypsy Horses, Drum Horses, TWH, Mustangs and Burros — Horse Show Non-USEF
About Premium Books
Complete Exhibitor Handbooks may be downloaded HERE .
Ron Hood, Horse Show Manager
280 Mansfield Rd.
Hollister, CA 95023