Tradition shakes hands with innovation:
Participation information is now available. And guess what….now you can enter online.
Energy and innovation drives the Creative Living unit of the 2016 Oregon State Fair. That’s where you’ll discover scores of ways to get involved, either as a participant or as an engaged fairtime observer. The Creative Living team is doing its level best to deliver a truly memorable experience for all.
Click below to learn more about the departments that capture your fancy. Also, our department handbooks are now available for downloading. These books tell you everything you need to know.
Creative Living Handbooks
- Poetry — Handbook
- Crafts and Hobbies (including Woodworking and Legos) — Handbook
- Paper Arts — Handbook
AGRICULTURE & HORTICULTURE
- Farm and Garden (Coming soon)
- Honey and Products of the Hive (Coming soon)
- Floral (Coming soon)
- Baked Foods — Handbook
- Preserved Foods — Handbook
- Decorated Cakes and Confectionery Arts — Handbook
- Table Decorating — Handbook